SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to you all!

I'm from Europe, married, dad of three kids and work as, what you would call a Forest Ranger. My first interest is military history, specially the US Army in the ETO of WWII, the more I'm a gun crazy collector and shooter. I started collecting firearms 25 years ago and over the years the collection has grown....My favourite "modern" small arms are the SIG 550-51-53 series! I just love the craftsmanship that went into the manufacturing of these assault rifles, the ease of handling and the incredible precision of the gats!

Looking forward to learn form you all!

Cheers
Tom

PS:
I forgot to mention that I' also crazy with my pooch called Spike!

Registered
Welcome from Western North Carolina. I do expect you to post a picture of Spike on the "Show us your dogs" thread.

Registered
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

馃帠USMC Veteran Premium Member
Welcome from Florida's Treasure Coast.

Registered
Welcome from Northern Italy to our forum.
Classic collectible "USGI 1911s", full size "SIG Sauers" and "CZ" sport pistols have always been among my favourite guns.
For the range I have owned several CZs, TANFOGLIOs and half a dozen SIG Sauers; great guns especially older German-proofed ones, the SIG Sauer P226 to me is probably the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I've seen enough makes and models, in all service calibers, to know what to trust and what not to.
I collected for years, then I realized that a huge pile of guns wasn't making my life any better, so I thinned my collection, took a hiatus from it, and decided to enjoy what I had; so for now no more new guns, but since I've always been a 1911 aficionado I'll keep my 1911s, a couple of SIGs, the Tanfoglio and the CZ for the range.
I never stop learning, and I love learning with enthusiasm.
After more than 38 years of guns-ownership and reloading, I still enjoy shooting steel plates and at IDPA ranges twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Life is good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.