SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new to sigtalk, I have owned sigs now for several years and love them. I'm looking for some used 18 round mags for the p226 if anyone can help. I can't post on classified yet, don't know why?
Thanks everyone
Al from HOT Vegas

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk. I think you are short of post count to post in classifieds. Many forums require a certain amount of participation before you are a trusted member with privileges to buy and sell. It doesn't take long... this is a friendly place with lots of great information. Participation comes easy. I hope you enjoy your time here and are able to locate the magazines you seek. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our SIG Sauer forum.

Full size "SIG Sauers", "CZ" sport pistols, and classic collectible "USGI 1911s" have always been among my favourite guns.
I've been an avid collector and a shooter for decades, but I never stop learning,
After over 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.

JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, hope you'll enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
765 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.