SIG Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope all is well. Picked up my x5 today. Brought it home and cleaned it and got it ready for the range tomorrow.

It looks great and feels great in the hand. The lightning cuts are really nice and the bull barrel seen through the cuts looks mean.

Will try to get a range report posted tomorrow afternoon.

"God created men and Sam Colt made them equal"

Registered
Very nice!!! Congratulations!

Is the Bull barrel polished? I had assumed it was, but many pics I see it looks more matte? Mine should be here this week, and I'm fine either way, just curious on what to expect :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How does the trigger feel compared to your 226 SAO Legion??

Trigger pull way different than the SAO legion. This one is heavier. Im sure it will lighten up as it gets more rounds through it but as of now it's in the 6-6.5 lb range.

Reactions: BRL45

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats. Enjoy it like a new bike when you were 10. Does it feel better in your hand than your P320 Compact? Is trigger reach longer, shorter, same?

There's more bulk than the 320rx. The module says its medium which is what's in the rx. It's got a more boxed feel to it. It's surprisingly heavy but in a good way if that makes sense. It's a well balanced gun.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice!!! Congratulations!

Is the Bull barrel polished? I had assumed it was, but many pics I see it looks more matte? Mine should be here this week, and I'm fine either way, just curious on what to expect :)

It's definitely matte. Oil / grease may give it a bit of a glare but it's matte for sure. I'll see if I can get some pictures of just the barrel once I get all done this afternoon.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very nice! Congrats.

If you decide to replace the trigger, lemme know! I'm looking for a stock flat trigger from an x5.

Ok. I will probably leave it be for now but who knows after a little while I tend to start customizing a little.

Registered
It's definitely matte. Oil / grease may give it a bit of a glare but it's matte for sure. I'll see if I can get some pictures of just the barrel once I get all done this afternoon.

Thanks for the info. Now that I have mine I really like the unpolished look. I'm thinking once the wear starts to show, it will look even better, like an old leather jacket.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.