SIG Talk banner

New X-Grip adapter

3296 Views 17 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Heathen
Just picked up one of these:
"This XGrip Adapter converts the full sized Sig Saure P250 (with the newer style grip) or the full sized Sig Sauer P320 9mm, .40 S&W/.357 Sig magazine for use in the Sig Sauer P250 and the Sig Sauer P320 Subcompact."

I can now go from CC to HD pistol without changing frames and still have a clean grip.
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Gun barrel

Airsoft Airsoft gun
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
maybe try using a heat gun to shrink it down
Mine are rubber, & I wouldn't apply heat to it..

As said above adding glue or epoxy is kinda dumb IF you have full sized grip frames then you have less mags that will work in them,
- just as said above, I add a couple wraps of black electrical tape.
Its still not a super snug fit but the "modification" isn't permanent and the mag can easily be used In a full size grip frame or be returned to "original" spec by simply removing the tape..

Registered
I used some of the "stick to itself" silicone tape for the Compact magazines with the X-Grip adapters for my (small) sub-compact grip module.

Easy to remove when needed with no residue left behind.

Reactions: SigManFreud

Registered
I just received my X-Grip Adapter and two 15 rd mags today. The adapter is fine, I ordered a second for the other mag. I will use Gorilla super glue to attach them to the mags. The P320sc is the only Sig I have so no worries about residue if used on a different weapon. I like the feel and it really doesn't hinder EDC. Although a bit heavier due to the extra rds.

Next project is PELT trigger and a front optic sight.

Registered

Registered
Yes, that X-Grip adapter fills in the space when you use a 17 round Full size magazine.

They have others that will adapt the Compact/Carry mags as well.
The adapter does not provide any extra rounds, it only allows the use of other sized mags in whichever grip you might be using.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.