SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

· Banned
6,262 Posts
Fantastic looking gun, but I expect nothing less from WC.

· Registered
763 Posts
My husband sent me the link yesterday salivating about it.. I reminded him that he's also wanting the HK mp5 as well...One or the other.... :rolleyes:
I could live with that. It's the "you can't have either" attitude I keep hearing.

· Registered
7,825 Posts
After hearing Larry list the options thank God it doesn't come in a no-rail model cuz me likey! Wonder why they didn't use a traditional style 1911 extractor though? Glock 19 in a Wilson SA 9mm model......ooooohhh!

If msrp is $2895 you'll see them for under $2500.

I recently ordered a SS Pro model with full carry melt. Two months away from getting it.
Tick tock tick tock....

· Registered
9,114 Posts
Interesting. Agree, they should offer it without a rail as well. The example pictured on the link, unlike in the first post of this thread, shows no grip screws, the grips dovetailing on and held by back strap and mainspring tension. Cool, but will limit grip selection for those so inclined.

I have a friend who may spring for one. I'd be far more tempted if railess.

The rail is only of interest, for me, on a nightstand gun, and that gun must accept a suppressor. Doable, maybe later on this one, but the muzzle looks so nice without . . .

Edit . . . well, duh, I guess it does come without a rail as evidenced by the picture above this post!

· Premium Member
4,593 Posts
Don't forget the MIL/LEO discount they offer. Have used it on all my WC orders.

"LE/MIL DISCOUNTS
To honor the sacrifices of our first responders Wilson Combat offers the following discount program:

10% off retail price to all current active & fully retired US Military and Law Enforcement on all products except: labor, shipping, non-Wilson items, sale items, and ammunition. (Retired is defined as someone with “retired” Identification or is fully medically retired due to a service-related disability). To be eligible you must provide a copy of your active or fully retired ID from your department or branch of the service. Documentation may be faxed or emailed to the appropriate representative to secure the discounts. A .Mil email address is sufficient to prove active Military duty status. The discounts are only currently available as a phone-in order. We cannot apply your discount to online orders. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

· Registered
23,709 Posts
Don't forget the MIL/LEO discount they offer. Have used it on all my WC orders.

"LE/MIL DISCOUNTS
To honor the sacrifices of our first responders Wilson Combat offers the following discount program:

10% off retail price to all current active & fully retired US Military and Law Enforcement on all products except: labor, shipping, non-Wilson items, sale items, and ammunition. (Retired is defined as someone with “retired” Identification or is fully medically retired due to a service-related disability). To be eligible you must provide a copy of your active or fully retired ID from your department or branch of the service. Documentation may be faxed or emailed to the appropriate representative to secure the discounts. A .Mil email address is sufficient to prove active Military duty status. The discounts are only currently available as a phone-in order. We cannot apply your discount to online orders. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
You...uh... (ahem!)...uh...looking for a new husband? :D

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.