SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all, I'm a new user and not very tech savvy on computers so bear with me if I don't get this right.

I'm a Vietnam vet with 2 tours 1969 & 1970. Married 46 years to a beautiful woman who surely did not know what she was doing when she married me, ha!

I love shooting and own several Sigs along with several other brands I love them all.

I'm currently looking for a fix for the trigger pull on my P238 if anyone has a suggestion. I have about 5-600 rounds through it but I would like a lighter trigger pull.

Thanks,
The new guy

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome, thank you for serving. I don't know how to help you with the trigger. Maybe Mr. Burke thesigarmorer.com could work it over.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome from Texas, and thanks for your service. Congratulations on 46 yrs. of marriage! My wife and I celebrate our 59th Anniversary in June!!

I bought a P238 earlier this year and it has about 300 rds. through it. The trigger pull now measures 4.7# and is very smooth. The trigger pull measured about 5.5# when new. I pocket carry mine and don't won't the trigger pull to be any less.

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
Thank you for your service, greetings and welcome from Alaska.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our forum and greetings from Europe.

After 37 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at least twice a week.
Full frame SIG Sauers and classic USGI 1911s have always been my favourite guns.
This is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, hope you'll enjoy your time here.
Shoot safe.

·
Registered
11,870 Posts
Thank you for your service!!! Welcome to SIGTalk from California!!!

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.