SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody, new user living in the sunshine state. I've been lurking around the board for a bit, but have decided recently to try and be more active posting. After purchasing numerous Smith and Wessons and a few Tauruses, I learned in August that I am a SIG man through and through. Within a month I purchased a P365 which I loved so much I followed it up 3 weeks later with a P320 X Full RXP with Romeo 1 pro. Then fell in love with that one too and commenced with customizing. Two grip changes and a little Cerakote later, I have a matching set. Love me these SIGs.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Welcome from the Badger State.
You have a good start on polymer striker fired pistols.
Time to try out a classic P series hammer gun!

·
Registered
77 Posts
very nice

hello everybody, new user living in the sunshine state. I've been lurking around the board for a bit, but have decided recently to try and be more active posting. After purchasing numerous Smith and Wessons and a few Tauruses, I learned in August that I am a SIG man through and through. Within a month I purchased a P365 which I loved so much I followed it up 3 weeks later with a P320 X Full RXP with Romeo 1 pro. Then fell in love with that one too and commenced with customizing. Two grip changes and a little Cerakote later, I have a matching set. Love me these SIGs.
Very Nice. Now you need to get a P226 RX in 9mm!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome from the Badger State.
You have a good start on polymer striker fired pistols.
Time to try out a classic P series hammer gun!
Agreed! I do not own any hammer-fired guns. I have my eye on a P226 or P229 (possibly legion) for my next purchase.

The addiction is real!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Greetings from Kansas.

Reactions: Free_Beers

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rifle

Very Nice. Now you need to get a P226 RX in 9mm!
I am actually thinking a rifle of some sort might be my next goal . . . but I only have experience with handguns, so I will need to start from zero and being my homework.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,130 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

·
Premium Member
7,586 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SIG©Talk from Alaska. Happy you're here.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.