SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon,

I am new to firearms (less than 4 months), but quite committed to the Sig Sauer brand. I currently own four P226 models: a Mark 25 (my very first piece), a Legion in .357 SIG, a Stainless Elite in 9mm, and an X5 Super Match (also in 9mm). Getting these in California (3 out of 4 are off-roster) was quite a challenge in and by itself. I am currently looking for the following parts for the X5 (rail model):

- Sport Takedown Lever
- Slide Racker
- Weight Adapter
- Weight Module
- Bridge Mount Kit 1
- Magazine Floor Plate
- Spare Parts Kit (springs, etc.)

I would rather order parts from US distributors or directly from owners, but I can also travel to Germany (I travel a lot for work). That being said, I'm not entirely sure about gun parts export regulations (especially from Germany to the US), and I would rather stay on the right side of the law.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Registered
Welcome to Sig Talk - and Congrats on your impressive P226 armory!!

X5/6 parts are difficult to source. Tim Rothe can ship a lot of X5 parts, while some specialty items may be a long wait. He uses Paypal for settlements, so it's easy. Send them an email with you list. Stock items typically arrive stateside in 10 days to 2 weeks after payment.

[email protected]

Rothe Waffen - Arnsberg im Sauerland

Cheers

Registered
Welcome from Chula Vista

Registered
Welcome to our SIG forum from Europe.
I'm by no means an expert, but in the last 37 years I managed to acquire some experience with handguns so now I'd be glad to share what I've learned.
SIG Sauers and USGI 1911s are my favourite guns.
This is one of my preferred gun forums among the several I belong to.

Regards.

Registered
welcome from the north part of the state.

Premium Member
Welcome to the best Sig community. I'm impressed with your four month old collection.
I assume you are single. My wife would hang me out to dry if I invested at that rate. lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.