SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
Congrats! Love Alexandria! Especially old town...took my wife and we visited Monticello with great friends. The traffic to Charlottesville was awful that day, but the company was great, and I love C'ville also, so it was a win win for me. Sigs are great guns, but particularly the classic P series. I really like the Legion series, also. You have set the bar high, but there are other fantastic firearms out there, so have fun! Just don't go to kill time in a gun store unless you're prepared to walk out having dropped a little money! ;)

The P226 in particular has quite an illustrious history, so I encourage you to dig into that. It will build your appreciation of the gun all the more. It is a fantastic pistol worthy of it's reputation. I love the old German made models with the carbon steel slides, but these new models are great as well. Once you shoot it...you'll be in love. I was! Congrats again, and welcome to the site!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome from Nj...

I myself cannot wait to purchase my Legion in the future, NJ needs to hurry up and approve my permit...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.