SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I got asked to post a new member introduction, so here it is!

I'm a fairly recently retired 27-year (if you count 3 in the reserves) US Army veteran. My "retirement job" is at a major hospital in New Mexico. I had no prior connection to New Mexico- it's just where I found a job when I got out, since my wife's agency offered her a promotion to come here and I had always said that when I retired we could prioritize her career for a change. Before that I was from wherever the Army sent me. "Home" is wherever my wife and kid are, y'know? But I grew up near Pittsburgh, then left to join the Army and never looked back. I really just came to the forum to see if anyone had an answer to a bizarre rattling problem in one of my p320 magazines, but... I have always liked SIGs, so I'll stick around.

What else does one typically say in an introduction like this?

·
Registered
14,727 Posts
I think I got asked to post a new member introduction, so here it is!

I'm a fairly recently retired 27-year (if you count 3 in the reserves) US Army veteran. My "retirement job" is at a major hospital in New Mexico. I had no prior connection to New Mexico- it's just where I found a job when I got out, since my wife's agency offered her a promotion to come here and I had always said that when I retired we could prioritize her career for a change. Before that I was from wherever the Army sent me. "Home" is wherever my wife and kid are, y'know? But I grew up near Pittsburgh, then left to join the Army and never looked back. I really just came to the forum to see if anyone had an answer to a bizarre rattling problem in one of my p320 magazines, but... I have always liked SIGs, so I'll stick around.

What else does one typically say in an introduction like this?
Welcome from Texas.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Welcome from the Buckeye state

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome from Az.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts