Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I've been poking around here for a bit and like what I've seen compared to other forums. A friend is a member and told me to quit lurking and join, so here I am.

My name is Matt, I live in the last free state in the union... Arizona. I'm not a SIG enthusiast, not yet anyway, but I have access to Jim Digs Sigs arsenal and I'm learning to appreciate them. I would say I have a varied inventory, and I really like that because I get to learn so much more about the history of guns as I learn my own, rather than my focus being on just one platform (ar15, glock, ak, etc).

I am also an avid reloader, even working on calibers I don't even own. So if anyone wants to chat about loading, I am all about sharing information.

Anyway, there's my introduction. I look forward to building friendly relationships and participating in the discussions here.

Working on a snappy signature,

Matt

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Another welcome to the forum from Ohio.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our forum.

Full size "SIG Sauers", "CZ" sport pistols, and classic collectible "USGI 1911s" have always been among my favourite guns.
I've been an avid collector and a shooter for decades, but I never stop learning,
After over 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.

JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, I think it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Safe shooting.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.