SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

New to Sigtalk

1K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  Nickp 
#1 ·
Hey guys my name is Jeremy. New member from NC but not new to sign. I was a member of sig forums for a long time back in the day but forgot my credentials. I have always been a huge sig fan.
I don't currently own any but over the many decades I have owned many from p220 carry, p226, p229, 1911 and so on. I served in the US Army for over 20 years both in the 82nd as well as under socom under 7th group as an 18b as well as other rolls throughout socom as an instructor as well as an instructor at Benning.
I'm here again because I'm contemplating getting back into the sig game. I currently carry a HK vp9, but love for sig never left. Right now I'm contemplating building a custom p320. Well that about wraps it up. It's good to be back.

#3 ·
I'm looking at using a Norsso 3.9" reptile slide in some sort of coyote or fde with the sig xcarry laser engraved grip to give me my ideal version of the m18. I think it will probably take me about 4 months to build. I am picking up the fcu next week and start ordering parts this month.

Reactions: hauki
#5 · (Edited)
Hola, Welcome from Georgia and thank you for your service as well. I had 4 Sig's and no P320 until this month started and now I've got 3 P320 with a total 7 Sig's, lots of options as others have said.

Reactions: hauki
#14 ·
Greetings from Kansas.

#15 ·
Hi Jeremy
Welcome from SW Pa. Close to Pittsburgh.

#17 ·
Welcome back to SigTalk from Raleigh and Grass Roots North Carolina GRNC.

A custom P320 is great, but do look into a P226 MK25... You'd like one of those.

#19 ·
Welcome from MA (Middle Alabama) -- enjoy your tour.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.