SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day Ladies and Gentleman of Sigtalk.
I am very pleased to have found this site and what small amount of reading I have done so far has impressed me as dedication of senior Sig owners and their generous gift of knowledge to new users of the Sig product lines.
That is exactly why I am here, to learn and then perhaps to pass on some aquired knowledge to those coming after me.
I am a lifelong firearm owner and tho I have had some sigs pass through my hands I never embraced them as i have suddenly seemd to do. I bought and traded into 4 Sigs in May. 2 new P320 compacts, one being a Tacops and one an RX. I also purchased a CPO 239 with a Nickel slide and traded into a 226 . All are 9mm except the 239 which is .40. (I will need to convert this to 9mm). I am swithing all me handguns to 9mm due to a nerve condition which has limited the usefullness of my legs and left hand and my possibly eventually get to the right hand. I hope not.
Next in my sites will be a MCX Patrol in 5.556 16". I have already purchased an 11.5" barrel set to convert to an SBR. This will have to wait for a pay day or two .
Thanks for being here and Iook forward to engaging conversations

馃帠USMC Veteran Premium Member
Welcome from Floridas Treasure Coast.

馃帠USA Veteran Premium Member
Welcome from Florida's West Coast

Registered
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

Premium Member
Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas and welcome to SigTalk. I'm sorry to hear about your nerve condition but would like to congratulate you on your new and growing Sig collection. They make great guns that are great shooters. I hope you enjoy your Sigs and these forums. Thanks for joining the group.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.