SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read many threads but just joined today.

I had a bad experience purchasing ammo from Royal Ammo Shop. They are a scammer and I was taken for 108.00.
I had noticed a Sig Talk post from 4 months ago where another member had a similar experience.
I reported them to the BBB and was directed to the following website by ATF to file an internet crime report, www.ic3.gov .

If the deal is too good to be true I am usually very wary. Mostly feel stupid now, anger has subsided.

Looking forward to talking about more positive experiences soon.

Have a P220 Supermatch, 1911 Scorpion, P229 Combat, P226 SSE, and P320 Scorpion.

Just ordered a 40 caliber slide, recoil springs, 40 caliber magazines, and barrel for the P229.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Greetings from Kansas.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
12,157 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
welcome from long beach!

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Good forum; good people... welcome!

·
Registered
15,892 Posts
I have read many threads but just joined today.

I had a bad experience purchasing ammo from Royal Ammo Shop. They are a scammer and I was taken for 108.00.
I had noticed a Sig Talk post from 4 months ago where another member had a similar experience.
I reported them to the BBB and was directed to the following website by ATF to file an internet crime report, www.ic3.gov .

If the deal is too good to be true I am usually very wary. Mostly feel stupid now, anger has subsided.

Looking forward to talking about more positive experiences soon.

Have a P220 Supermatch, 1911 Scorpion, P229 Combat, P226 SSE, and P320 Scorpion.

Just ordered a 40 caliber slide, recoil springs, 40 caliber magazines, and barrel for the P229.
Welcome from Texas. Nice collection.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome from WA.

How were you scammed by them? Did you use a credit card? I haven't used them, just curious so I know what to look out for.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts