SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased a Sig P320 full size for on-duty carry. Always carried a Glock since the start of my Law Enforcement career. What a fool I was. I can honestly say that I couldn't have chosen a finer pistol to get me home safe day in and day out. First night on the street with my new gun, I located an armed subject that ran from the local PD. This gun is my new good luck charm. Glad to be part of the community, and I plan to purchase many more Sigs.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
Welcome to the site. I know a local LEO who purchased the full size 9mm P320 and loves it. They're sweet shooters, for sure.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sounds like you are hooked, like me. I shot my son's P229 about two years ago, and now the wife and I have several Sigs: P226, P239, P238, P320 (SC 9mm & 357 Carry), and M11-A1. We also have Rugers. The Sigs, though, are almost like they were custom made for our hands. Of them all I shoot best with the P226 and P320C; just bought the P239 recently, though, and I think it is going to be a favorite. They are, also, very reliable. Welcome to the Sig family.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome from Austin...thank you for your service, and know that our prayers go with you.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Welcome and enjoy you new 320

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
546 Posts
Welcome and thank you for your service. I don't own a glock for that matter anything but Sig, but I'm sure Glock hasn't been around for so long making junk pistols. My biggest complaint about Glocks is that they just don't fit me right. I've heard from countless people who own them, that they take some getting used to. Their grip angle tends toward the more combat stance, arms high, head low, position and I don't find that comfy. Their grip is more rectangular than my hand feels comfy with. With a purchase like a firearm, why should you have to conform to your choice when another choice conforms to you?. Listen, Glock, S&W, Ruger, Springfield, Kimber and a host of others I don't care to try and list make fine pieces of workmanship, find ones that work for you a shoot the barrel out of them!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I only wish there were these many options around when I worked in law enforcement. Back then you were almost expected to carry a Glock. I carried a G21. Never failed me but Glocks just aren't made to be ergonomic. Since Glock refuses to innovate in any area, I moved on. If you aren't working on moving the bar forward and simply rest on your laurels and reputation, you won't be getting my money.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.