SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone... I just purchased my first Sig, a P229 SS Elite.... Really love the gun and how it shoots now... I was having my problems for the past few days, trying to hit the Bull Eye, but it was shooting low and to the right...I finally overcame the "how-to's" and now I am shooting it at 12:00 o'clock and slight right....Just a bit of learning curve on holding and trigger pull... But now, all is good.... I live in Central Florida and own three Ruger Mark II's, and a Beretta FS 92.... I am 78 years old, therefore, retired, and started shooting almost a year ago....

Have a good day....
C

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our forum.

Full size SIG Sauers and classic USGI 1911s have always been among my favourite guns; I never stop learning, and after almost 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.
This is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Shoot safe.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcome from ☀ Florida.

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SigTalk from Alaska.

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Welcome from the Treasure coast.

·
Registered
11,870 Posts
Welcome to SIGTalk and to the wonderful world of Sig Sauer!!! CONGRATS on your first SIG!!! ENJOY!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.