SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my first SIG last week (SIG716). I will probably never buy a different brand. It is the most accurate gun I've ever gotten out of the box (for 2k it should be). I'm used to shooting 556 in the middle east and the .308 is like a baby farting on my sholder (just like the .223! I grew up with hunting rifles and this thing as good as a bolt action. I'm in love!!!!!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
A hearty welcome from the Lone Star State!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha haaa, you sir, started with the BIG gun!! Gotta like your style .. Welcome to Sig Talk. Look forward to your posts too.

Cheers
thanks, I have many guns but this is the first one I've had that was a dream to shoot. I have had 7mm's and 30-30's and a few 30-06's (all bolt actions and 1 lever) but this is the greatest rifle I've ever shot. its like a baby hitting you in the shoulder with a pillow, or a puppy farting on your arm, and still punching holes. Iron sights at 100 yards, no adjustments out of the box, still pulling slightly less than 1" groups (dirty cheap right to bear ammo 150g rounds).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
while reloading I noticed that RTB(ammo) uses Lake City brass and that makes me happy.
as a new re-loader I have found my bullets are better(more accurate, and consistent) than the most expensive rounds I have ever bought.

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Welcome Aboard

·
Registered
789 Posts
welcome from canada:)