Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

First time poster, long time lurker. Been shooting since I was 6 years old. Shot and owned a vast array of firearms over the years. Never thought much of plastic fantastics (minus the Glock 20, but that's more due to the cartridge than the brick of a platform). I have to say that I am impressed with my new P320 in 45 acp.

Not much of a social media or forums sort of guy but I enjoy SIG's and thought I'd participate a bit in this fine forum.

Thanks,
Iron

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome from NH. Congrats on the P320. I don't own one but the consensus seems to be it's another fine Sig pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SigTalk from Alaska.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
The 320 is a great gun. Congrats! Welcome to SigTalk. We are a friendly group and we all love Sigs.. plastic or not. They each bring something noteworthy to the shooting world.
And we love talking about them and their merits. I hope you enjoy your time here. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Greetings and Welcome.

Great forum here.

Congrats on the 320....love my 320.

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
Welcome!
Some forums are more virtuous than others. I think that you will enjoy Sigtalk. It has a lot of good qualities, and it is a mature community.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome! Things have been a bit busy lately but I hope to put the new SIG through it's paces in the next few weeks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.