SIG Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Nice, congrats! I agree with the G10 grips… The purpose of these guns is a small carry piece, the rubber grips add unnecessary bulk IMO.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,722 Posts
Very nice. Congrats.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I find the rubber grips help with my shooting. I replaced the original grips, and my accuracy improved significantly, which helps in confidence. Can still concealed carry without any issues. This combo is my primary carry.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I Have 938 with Rubber grips. The gun fits in my pocket(with holster) just fine. This gun is easy to handle with these grips. Have you shot the gun with the rubber grips. If not give it a try. Then when you get the new grips and shoot the gun you may find you like the rubber grips better.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Instead of changing the grips on my P938, I started using 8-round Kimber Micro9 magazines. They fit and work perfectly, and my pinky finger no longer "dangles" with nothing to hold onto. And, the P938 is now 8+1.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Nice! I have the rubber grips and it's more comfortable to me... doesn't look as nice as the Hogue G10's but feels better on the hands.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shot the 938 today. 100% function both fmj and hollow points. With the rubber grips it was very easy on the hand.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ordered the G-10 Damascus green for my 938. I had these on a P229 and liked the look. So I hope they look good on the 938.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have the Sig rubber grip on a Army Green Talo version of the 938 and I really like the way it feels when holding/shooting it. But they are fatter and stickier than the wood grips on my SAS (in avatar) or my G10s on the Emperor Scorpion. If the gun was to reside in a pocket for EDC, I'd go with the G10s or wood.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Instead of changing the grips on my P938, I started using 8-round Kimber Micro9 magazines. They fit and work perfectly, and my pinky finger no longer "dangles" with nothing to hold onto. And, the P938 is now 8+1.
Thanks for the tip, Slide. I have a couple of Micro9s and I didn't know they make an 8 rounder. I only shoot the 7 round mags in those and the 938s.

Nice to see people still have an interest and like these baby "almost 1911s". Most micro offerings are eclipsed by the 365 these days. I have a couple of those and like them too. They are quite the CC piece, but the 938s/Micro9s are even easier to conceal carry and IMHO they're way sexier. Just may* not be as quick to draw and fire.
*YMMV

·
Registered
29 Posts
I put these Sig factory wood grips on my P938, replacing the rubber Grips. They give the gun a great look and feel good in the hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
938's are great little guns. I carried mine for quite a while before the 365 came out that's now become my EDC. Still carry it on occasion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts