Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to Forums & New Sig Owner

Hi All, Just signed up on this forum today. I also made my first Sig purchase about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Picked myself up a P229.

Anyway, I wanted to get more familiar with the community. I'm in out in Utah. I've been shooting over several years, just as a hobby, nothing to serious and I don't consider myself a great shot, haha. I toyed with the idea of getting an HK or Sig for a few years and finally pulled the trigger a few weeks back. Shot both Sigs and HKs and decided the gun for me was a Sig.

Looking forward to getting involved here.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Hi All, Just signed up on this forum today. I also made my first Sig purchase about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Picked myself up a P229.

Anyway, I wanted to get more familiar with the community. I'm in out in Utah. I've been shooting over several years, just as a hobby, nothing to serious and I don't consider myself a great shot, haha. I toyed with the idea of getting an HK or Sig for a few years and finally pulled the trigger a few weeks back. Shot both Sigs and HKs and decided the gun for me was a Sig.

Looking forward to getting involved here.

Thanks!
Welcome from PA!

Sig P229 is my favorite.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our SIG Forum. Glad you joined us,
I've been an active member on numerous other forums for years, in my opinion this is one of the best of them.
Be careful: SIGs are addictive !

Reactions: Reagan 39

·
Registered
676 Posts
Welcome to our SIG Forum. Glad you joined us,
I've been an active member on numerous other forums for years, in my opinion this is one of the best of them.
Be careful: SIGs are addictive !
ya see Blake, Sigs are like lays chips...can't just have one.....
And if ya feel the need...the need for Seeeeeggg and ya have a significant other that just might not understand....play her (him) Brad Paisley's "fishing song"....she'll (he'll) get the message! :lol:
"Well I'm gonna miss her"

·
Premium Member
7,587 Posts
Greetings and Welcome from Alaska.

·
Premium Member
8,903 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Welcome from the Florida Space Coast

·
Registered
11,870 Posts
Welcome to SIGTalk and to the wonderful world of Sig Sauer!!! CONGRATS on your first SIG!!! ENJOY!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.