SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new to the forum. Been into shooting since I was a kid. Luckily back to friendly state so once again able to ccw. Have numerous sigs and other firearms. Usually carry p229 (have 4 of them) or a p238 when need a pocket gun. Have p320, looking to eventually get a 10mm and stainless frame 229 or 226. Starting to get into long range precision as well.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Welcome 229deli.

If your looking for a 10mm, Please check out Sig's 1911 Tacops. Go ahead and buy a P220, a Delta Elite, a Razorback, a Bruin, RIA, STI and a Glock 20...etc. But don't skip the SIG 1911 Tacops. I hear they may make the other versions in 10mm later on down the road but I couldn't wait.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our forum.
Full size "SIG Sauers", "CZ" sport pistols, and classic collectible "USGI 1911s" have always been among my favourite guns, I have owned at least half a dozen SIGs, great guns especially older ones, the P226 to me is by far the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I can assure you I've shot almost everything under the sun.
In the past I've been an avid collector of Lugers, but COLT 1911s have always been in my heart and I still own some of them.
I never stop learning with enthusiasm.
After over 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.
Safe shooting.

·
🎖USMC Veteran Premium Member
4,572 Posts
Welcome from Florida's Treasure Coast.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.