SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New to Forum - Thinking Sig

272 views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  sigsauerpro 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, new to the forum and new to Sig here. I've been looking at getting a P938 for a few months now and am about to make the purchase. Have also been researching holsters and found this on wethepeopleholsters.com. Does anyone know what Sig model this is? It looks larger than a 938, but I can't figure out which one it is.

Thanks for all of the great info on the forum.

Attachments

See less See more
#20 ·
Welcome from Northern Italy to our forum.
Classic collectible "USGI 1911s", full size "SIG Sauers" and "CZ" sport pistols have always been among my favourite guns.
For the range I have owned several CZs, TANFOGLIOs and half a dozen SIG Sauers; great guns especially older German-proofed ones, the SIG Sauer P226 to me is probably the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I've seen enough makes and models, in all service calibers, to know what to trust and what not to.
I collected for years, then I realized that a huge pile of guns wasn't making my life any better, so I thinned my collection, took a hiatus from it, and decided to enjoy what I had; so for now no more new guns, but since I've always been a 1911 aficionado I'll keep my 1911s, a couple of SIGs, the Tanfoglio and the CZ for the range.
I never stop learning, and I love learning with enthusiasm.
After more than 38 years of guns-ownership and reloading, I still enjoy shooting steel plates and going to the range at least twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Life is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.