SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,746 Posts
Nice. I have tried the single-stack Officer-size, and it was silly how easy it was to shoot on a dime.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I absolutely love the P but it’s just a little too meaty to carry so I bought the C2 as well and it’s a perfect size, for me...i hate to say this will be replacing my M18 as my EDC...always have been and always will be a 1911 guy and 2011’s check all the boxes and then some for me...I opted for the non-optic versions as I’m still on the fence on running optics on my handguns...the fiber-optic sights on both of these are as good as any dot in my eyes...

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Awesome, let us know which one you like better , I’m thinking about one

Reactions: hauki and Secondset

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome, let us know which one you like better , I’m thinking about one
Will do!...I shot the **** out of the P last weekend (500 rounds, SIG 124 gr. Fmj and v-crown)...
And and can only confirm the above post that it’s just silly how easy they are to shoot...very accurate at distance and just plain stupid up close, no firing/feeding issues of any kind ...The C2 should fill the role for my quest of a new carry piece...I just can’t seem to stay on the polymer striker fired red dot bus too long...

·
Registered
424 Posts
I always wondered how they dealt with slide speed on those.
There's always some voodoo when a company can crank out reliable guns like the C2 without the owner dicking with firing pin stop profiles, extractor bending, mag lip bending out of the box.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
I always wondered how they dealt with slide speed on those.
There's always some voodoo when a company can crank out reliable guns like the C2 without the owner dicking with firing pin stop profiles, extractor bending, mag lip bending out of the box.
You don’t know how it was before they change their name from STI to Staccato then. I’ll wait for a few years and see if their QC has improved. I know it’ll improve since Mr Dawson is back working for the company.

A lot of competition shooters were having problems with slide or compensators cracking as well as dealing with warranty work.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,290 Posts
Excellent choice. Let us know how she shoots.

·
Banned
260 Posts
I have both duo versions, and stupidly, have been safe queens after 2 range trips. Got caught up messing around with P320s the past few months. I still have a BUL SAS II UL on my list, despite that. Anyone own both the C and the BUL, and if so, how do they compare?

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have the BUL SAS II UL & the C2...I haven’t experienced the single stack C...I have yet to compare the two as I just picked up the C2 yesterday...I also broke my damn foot last week so might not get any range time for a couple weeks to compare...I don’t carry the BUL very often but plan on carrying the C2...

·
Banned
260 Posts
I have the BUL SAS II UL & the C2...I haven’t experienced the single stack C...I have yet to compare the two as I just picked up the C2 yesterday...I also broke my damn foot last week so might not get any range time for a couple weeks to compare...I don’t carry the BUL very often but plan on carrying the C2...
I meant the C2, my bad. Sorry about the foot; that sucks. I wouldn't spend that kind of money and not have the capacity. I've been trying to find that BUL in stock somewhere, for a non prison rape price. Part of me wants the, XC, just because of the looks, but with all I've acquired this year already, she'd shoot or pistol whip me if I did that. At least I sold my AR308 last week for $3,750, so I have some unknown spending money for more guns.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry to hear about your foot - heal fast!
Thank you!...I just had abdominal surgery 3 weeks ago and went to check on one of our job sites and wiped out on uneven ground and broke my right foot! With 23 surgical staples in my gut! Good times! I felt so sorry for myself I decided I needed another staccato!…

·
🎖US Army Veteran Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Thank you!...I just had abdominal surgery 3 weeks ago and went to check on one of our job sites and wiped out on uneven ground and broke my right foot! With 23 surgical staples in my gut! Good times! I felt so sorry for myself I decided I needed another staccato!…
Now, that's a good reason to buy a new gun! Good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,057 Posts
I would like to compare the both Staccatos and the BUL SAS to the Wilson Combat EDC X9 and X9s which I have. I have never considered carrying the X9 but the X9s is great for carry with the 10 round mag with a 15 as backup. The 15 prints too much.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I feel your pain. I’ve had back to back setbacks myself. Abdominal surgery SUCKS! Be well.

But, on topic. Nice purchase. That is one pistol I have been eyeing too. When you’re up to it, a range report would be great. Until then fondling it is good therapy!😎

1 - 20 of 33 Posts