SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a P229 sas. This is the first P series gun 8n about 12 years. I always wanted a P229 sas and i figured it was now or never as the prices seem to be on the rise. I paid $900 shipped which is the cheapest I could find. Honestly there dint seem to be many for sale with some of them being new in the box with asking prices in the 1400-2000 dollar range so I feel like I didnt do horrible. I probably still over paid but better to iver pay than go without...seeing as these are no longer being made. I'll probably send it to sig and have the sights replaced and have them bead blast the slide because I really like the two tone look.
Air gun Trigger Wood Line Gun barrel

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, maybe a little pricey, jmo, but the good stuff is gonna get scarce. You couldn’t have snagged a finer piece of classic Sig excellence, and 40 to boot. Just as it was designed. 👍
I figured i could either buy this one or take the chance of not getting one at all. I feel like it wont really go down in value and im not really wanting to take a chance on trying to gind one cheaper. I cant wait to get it, never had a short reach trigger so i may end up swapping it out.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,268 Posts
Congratulations! Looks clean from just the one photo!

Reactions: Nilla

·
Registered
137 Posts
I just bought a P229 sas. This is the first P series gun 8n about 12 years. I always wanted a P229 sas and i figured it was now or never as the prices seem to be on the rise. I paid $900 shipped which is the cheapest I could find. Honestly there dint seem to be many for sale with some of them being new in the box with asking prices in the 1400-2000 dollar range so I feel like I didnt do horrible. I probably still over paid but better to iver pay than go without...seeing as these are no longer being made. I'll probably send it to sig and have the sights replaced and have them bead blast the slide because I really like the two tone look. View attachment 469031
P229 = The ultimate "fed" gun.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I just bought a P229 sas. .I paid $900 shipped which is the cheapest I could find...I probably still over paid but better to iver pay than go without...
No reason for buyer's remorse because you had the opportunity, will, and means to buy that beautiful P229 SAS. I have P229s in 40/357 (Legion, Dual-Tone, and LE DAK) and would never sell them. Enjoy owning and shooting yours!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts