SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my first Sig, a SP2022. Glad to find a community that enjoys these guns! I am looking for a light, light/laser combo. I have seen crimson trace, streamlight TLR-4, and armalaser SR1. I realize they are different types, any suggestions? Is there a IWB holster than can handle a laser?
Again, I am new to all this and have many many questions, hope you guys can help and looking forward to seeing the responses!
Another major question too...I have heard that the 9mm sig 2022 with out the loaded chamber indicator can swap barrels for both .40 and .357sig with a barrel swap and magazine change, and it is recommended to change the guide rod spring. has anyone done this?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Welcome from Orange County and congrats on the 2022. My EDC is the .40 version but I carry OWB. I don't have a light for mine, mine has the LCI and my poly guide rod has been perfect through 5,000 plus rounds.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Welcome from Texas. I have the 9mm 2022 that is my EDC. As for the barrel swap, I don't think you can go up in size due to the fact of the .40 having a different OD on the barrel that will not fit through the opening of your slide.
I have the SR1 but I do not have it on mine anymore. The switch location makes it difficult to holster, although it is thin enough. I kept accidentally turning it on when I would holster it in a Blackhawk Sportster ambi holster made from Nylon.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Welcome from NW FL.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Shot a friends SP 9mm and flames be commin out the front. Enjoy yours, I saw this pistol in the movie "Paul".

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Howdie and Welcome from SoCal.
I have a 2022 also but can't answer the question about the barrel and mag swap. I bet that Sig CS can answer it though unless someone on here has already done it.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome from toledo ohio.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.