SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Evening:

I just registered after returning from my LGS to put a 220 Equinox in jail for 10 days. I'm in Ca, so it's mandatory. This is my first Sig; I originally intended to get the P220 Combat, but the Equinox pointed much more naturally for me, even though the difference in grips is very slight. I am looking forward to shooting it in 10 days! It's kind of like waiting for Christmas; today is December 15th!

If there are any tips specific to Sig maintenance I would appreciate being told where to find them on the forum. I have 1911s, Glocks, Berettas, Browning HPs, HK USP, CZs and a few other semi-auto pistols.

Cheers

Ken

Registered
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

Registered
Welcome from PA!

Just got a new P220 Equinox in March. Love it!

Switched the fat, slick wood grips with Hogue solid black Pirahnas. Now, it feels perfect. Slimmer fit and grips very well.

Reactions: 900ss

Registered
I'm also a Ken from Calif. Welcome to the forums from Chula Vista

Registered
Welcome from Shasta county.

First thing to do is a field strip and clean, both the pistol and mags, before going out for your first outing. Just remember on lubrication "if it rotates oil it, if it slides grease it." So a coating of grease on the rails will be extremely beneficial in its operation.

Reactions: Sloggins55

Premium Member
Welcome to SigTalk and congrats on getting your first Sig. Sorry to hear that you have to wait. I bet that's a killer. I hope you love your new gun and these forums. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

馃帠USMC Veteran Premium Member
Welcome from Florida's Treasure Coast.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.