SIG Talk banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Registered
For this price, I will wait to see if sage dynamics puts it through its paces so I can see how well it will stand up to the rigors they "say" it is designed for. More infor and reviews for me before I take the plunge if its going to be a 700/800 dollar sight.

Reactions: jp2008

Registered
So you buy an optic because it looks "pretty"? Functionality is second?
I鈥檓 all about the functionality and I run a lot of red dots, which means there are options and I don鈥檛 have to stick something on my pistol that looks like a wart on a finger. And frankly, yes, I do think a lot more thought could go into the design of a lot of red dots.

Registered
It's available on the Sig web-site /www.sigsauer.com/romeo2-1x30-mm.html and it fits the Romeo 1 Pro footprint.
The price is right up there though, $700 to $800..
The Romeo2 and this new optic are completely different product offerings. This new optic is going to be for military only. I imagine Sig is already working on the design that will fit the Romeo1PRO footprint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
For this price, I will wait to see if sage dynamics puts it through its paces so I can see how well it will stand up to the rigors they "say" it is designed for. More infor and reviews for me before I take the plunge if its going to be a 700/800 dollar sight.
You'd have to be on his Patreon to see it tested now. He did say he will still post things on YouTube once in a while, but Patreon will get the bulk of them. Or his white paper that's on his website. That is until Youtube choses to delete firearm channels for no reason.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts