SIG Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
201 Posts
Looks like something I would be interested in when it finally its the streets.

I am looking at the way it mounts and it appears that the plate that it rides on replaces the slide cover plate that is standard on the m17/18. Now here is what I really have noticed. All of the commercial M17/M18's have that extended longer rear sights that attach on the top of the plates. The TC, Commemorative and the surplus 17/18's have a shorter rear sight from front to back that attach to the existing cover plate. Both of the guns above are the issued guns to the military and not the civilian/commercial guns. Look at the rear sights on them that attach back on top of that red dot plate. The civilian models are longer front to back and I am wondering if they will make a red dot that will work with the civy models or it will come with the shorter rear sight to replace the longer rear sight fromt eh factory on the commercial/civilian models.
Wood Output device Gas Automotive design Font

· Registered
201 Posts
For this price, I will wait to see if sage dynamics puts it through its paces so I can see how well it will stand up to the rigors they "say" it is designed for. More infor and reviews for me before I take the plunge if its going to be a 700/800 dollar sight.

Reactions: jp2008
1 - 2 of 2 Posts