SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from South Florida. Just picked up my 1st Sig a P238 Sport.
Got rid of a Colt Wiley Clapp .45 and a Rock Island Tac II .45 Took some of the money and grabbed the Sig, just felt good in my hand.

Currently have a Dan Wesson VBOB, Glock G26, little Keltec P38T and now the Sig P238.
Plan to retire the Keltec and have a high quality pocket gun in the Sig. Look forward to hitting the range with it next week.
BTW just love the sights on this thing. WOW, super brite.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Right on! If you are looking for carry ammo I"ll suggest the Hornady Critical Defense. The little womans P238 seems to like bullets with a shallow or more tapered profile. Only put maybe 250 tounds through it so far but had 2 failure to feeds. And if it is like my P938 the bullets with less taper have issues with hitting the end of the slide lock lever while coming up into the chamber. The rounds with more taper had no issues.

Sweet little shooter. You will be happy!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Congrats and welcome to Sig Talk!

·
Premium Member
7,597 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SigTalk from Alaska.

·
Premium Member
8,914 Posts
Welcome from Central West Florida

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Congrats on your first Sig and welcome to SigTalk. I hope you enjoy both your new gun and these forums. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
11,870 Posts
Welcome to SIGTalk and to the wonderful world of Sig Sauer!!! CONGRATS on your first SIG!!! ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. Going to try and get to the range this week. Holiday might throw a wrench in that plan though.

·
Premium Member
4,469 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Welcome from the Florida Space Coast

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.