Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Virginia!

New Sig owner here times 3 (Legion P226 SAO,P229C & P938). By some kind of divine intervention my Wife let me buy 4, yes 4! new guns in short succession. I chose a VP9 and the 3 Sigs listed above. Active duty since '02 (Squid type). Looking forward to some good insight on here regarding Sigs specifically and firearms in general. I have made kydex holsters in the past and have recently started to dabble in leather so you may see some of my creations from time to time. If I get good enough I may do a few for some of y'all from time to time as requested. See ya around the forums and thanks for having me!

R/ Matt "Sticky" Streiff

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thx for the add...

New Sig owner here...
Carried a P226 and a P228 several years ago, but sold them. Bought a two-tone P229 in .40 & carried it for several years, until I retired. Have a friend in the Coast Guard who allowed me to shoot his assigned SIG-516 a few years ago. Loved it so much that I had to buy one for myself; I recently added one to my collection. Looking forward to reading your posts...

·
Premium Member
7,597 Posts
Thank you for your service Matt, greetings and welcome to SigTalk from Alaska.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our forum.

Fullsize SIG Sauers and classic USGI 1911s have always been among my favourite guns, I never stop learning, and after almost 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at least twice a week.
This is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Shoot safe.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks for your service. Love my Sigs also. The last guns I shot for the Navy for the 5 years I was assigned, BB63, are shown in my icon. My Sigs almost as much fun! CLP in 55 gallon barrels!
Sounds like you have a great wife!

·
Premium Member
22,754 Posts
New Sig owner here...
Carried a P226 and a P228 several years ago, but sold them. Bought a two-tone P229 in .40 & carried it for several years, until I retired. Have a friend in the Coast Guard who allowed me to shoot his assigned SIG-516 a few years ago. Loved it so much that I had to buy one for myself; I recently added one to my collection. Looking forward to reading your posts...
Well hell, welcome to a good ole San Tone boy.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
4,469 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Welcome from the Florida Space Coast

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.