Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola SIG-Talk members,

I am a brand-spanking new SIG owner residing in Northern Virginia. I look forward to sharing with you folks and learning about the brand.

I recently bought a M11-A1 for my wife who fell in love with it at the last Nation's Gun Show in Sterling, VA. BTW, if you get to the show look up Trader Jerry's as they have amazing selection & prices at that 1,500 table show and will price match anyone else there.

I am a life-long shooter (over 50 years now) with experience in rifle & pistol, big & small. My wife has recently picked up the shooting bug and has progressed through 380 to the 9. She wants to try a black gun soon so the fever is getting worse. :)

I'm an aerospace professional and M is a middle grades math teacher. We both look forward to experiencing the forum.

V/R

Bill (& Marjorie)

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
Welcome from central VA (Shenandoah Valley, near Waynesboro).
The first gun I ever bought was from Trader Jerry's, at a gun show. Good people, with the biggest selection, every year. I've been to their store in Richlands- only gun shop that I've ever been to that was in a mall.

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
Greetings Bill and Marjorie and welcome to SigTalk from Alaska.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome from Florida (formerly Northern VA and Hampton Roads VA). I guess with an aerospace professional and math teacher, our collective IQ just went up a bit. Happy to have you!

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Welcome from MD

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our Sig Talk forum from Europe.

·
Premium Member
8,918 Posts
Welcome from Florida

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.