SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. I recently purchased an M-400 at my local gun shop, I've put about 200rds through it in the last week, but the internals seem like they have a pretty rough finish, almost like unglazed porcelain. Is this common? Can it be fixed?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia!

Fret not, help is surely on the way! There are numerous kind and wise folks here at Sig Talk, some of which will surely reply with the needed info or advice. In the meanwhile, you may want to take a look see at the Sig Sauer Rifle forum. Could be someone has already addressed this issue.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Welcome from CA!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome from NC. IMHO what you are experiencing is not a very common issue. What type of rounds were used?

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Welcome to Sig Talk! Don't have M400 and you didn't mention any problems running those 200rds. But to be responsive to your question - based on my Sig 516, Colt 6920 and PWS 7.62, the interior surfaces of the lower receivers are a buff-like finish.

However, the action parts, specifically the bolt carrier group,bolt and breach are the more typical hard-smooth finish. Sounds like M400's pretty typical...

Cheers

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully the Warriors can do what the Trailblazers couldn't do and beat the Grizzlys.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully the Warriors can do what the Trailblazers couldn't do and beat the Grizzlys.
I dont know man, My grizzlies were lookin pretty good tonight over in the bay area... next two games are at home!

BTW, Welcome to sigtalk from memphis lol, I grew up in beaverton.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.