SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

New safe accessories

809 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  TN Paul 
#1 ·
Picked up this light off Amazon for less than 15 bucks. The attached pic is taken in a pitch black room with only the light. It is battery operated and motion activated. If it holds up it will have been a great buy.
Also made some room for more guns with the pistol rack. It was a nice little purchase too... Judging by the cleared up space I obviously need some new guns.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

See less See more
Reactions: ni hao
#6 ·
I know. It's embarrassing. [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

#7 ·
LED Gun Safe Light System

This is what I use. The LED strip runs up the side, across the top and down the other side. He also has a PIR motion detector that turns it on when you open the safe and it sees a warm body.

I highly recommend it and if you're in the Phoenix area, he attends every Crossroads Of The West show that's held at the fairgrounds, so you can get a demo and pick it up there instead of ordering it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.