SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this light off Amazon for less than 15 bucks. The attached pic is taken in a pitch black room with only the light. It is battery operated and motion activated. If it holds up it will have been a great buy.
Also made some room for more guns with the pistol rack. It was a nice little purchase too... Judging by the cleared up space I obviously need some new guns.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ni hao

·
Registered
7,472 Posts
Who makes it and what model? That could do as a Closet light for my "tools" (I live in a Condo, and my gun stuff and shelf are in a Closet.)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
17,945 Posts
LED Gun Safe Light System

This is what I use. The LED strip runs up the side, across the top and down the other side. He also has a PIR motion detector that turns it on when you open the safe and it sees a warm body.

I highly recommend it and if you're in the Phoenix area, he attends every Crossroads Of The West show that's held at the fairgrounds, so you can get a demo and pick it up there instead of ordering it.

·
Registered
7,472 Posts
Thank you. This led me to an entire section of products that are what I need for the "Work space" that is essentially a closet in a Spare bedroom that acts as my office.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.