SIG Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a week ago i was up late searching and just happened to check Cabelas website for the 100th time and they had just put a limited stock of full size and compact rx's back on the site. Ordered the compact to ship to my local Cabelas in Alaska and got it picked up last night. I had not seen a compact rx yet pictured that came from them so i wasn't sure if i was getting the black or silver slide but has the silver just like the full size did.
Now if i could just find a carry grip module for it :D

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice pistol. I have a black medium carry grip module sitting on my shelf.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
I ordered an ODG carry medium today i found at midway, one of the few places i found that will ship to AK using USPS so it wont cost as much as the part to get it up here.
Not sure if i will like ODG but if not i might use it on my full size for a different look. Really wanting the FDE but haven't found one yet.

Registered
Have been searching everywhere online for the past two weeks for a P320rx full-size (preferably for the $749 price.) I have also clicked the "notify me" on a few of the more well known on-line retailer sites and still nothing. Any recommendations for finding one? I know others on this forum have been through the same thing and have eventually found one. Thanks in advance!

Registered
Nice 320c RX! I got the Cabelas Full RX in stainless when it first came out and it's great. Recently picked up a nitro 320c RX and it's even better. Yours is the first compact stainless I have seen and it looks great. These 320s are an awesome gun. Really like the 229 Legion but I'll tell you, the P320 is so great, I honestly don't know which I prefer more. Enjoy!

Registered
Have been searching everywhere online for the past two weeks for a P320rx full-size (preferably for the $749 price.) I have also clicked the "notify me" on a few of the more well known on-line retailer sites and still nothing. Any recommendations for finding one? I know others on this forum have been through the same thing and have eventually found one. Thanks in advance!
I found an RX at this store and didn't know I wanted it. heh
I called them looking for a regular P320 compact and they told me they only had RX models in Compact and Full size. I didn't know about the RX model until they told me about it! I jumped all over the compact RX for $789 +tax. They had at least three compacts and a couple full size models. The store seems pretty slow when I visit, so you never know, you might get lucky.

http://www.adventureshootingsports.com

Registered
Congrats on getting your new RX! Hope you enjoy your's as much as I love shooting mine! After 500+ rounds through with zero FTEs or FTF, I like my RX as much as I like my P229 Legion!

Registered
I just happened to be at Cabela's when one came in, back in October.
It's full size. I got the FDE grip module from SIG for it and installed the Talon grip set. Hope you like yours as much as I do.

Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.