SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I like it. It does what I expected. Very grabby exterior. The leather Hyde liner is good. It conceals well. The clip allows the holster to be tucked but is easy to remove. It holds well in a pocket. I'll be posting a more detailed report on my review site once I break it in a bit more.

Right now, they have a BOGO offer. When I ordered mine, they included a mag carrier, safety glasses, and earplugs for free.

So far, so good.

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
I recently bought a Remora, IWB/ Pocket Carry holster for my P238.

No clips or belt loops. Friction holds in pocket or waistband. High quality material. Perfect.

Only one free magazine case with my deal. Too large for 238 mags, but works with larger mags.

Reactions: mikeheel

·
Registered
555 Posts
Recently got my Remora Clip Holster for my P938. I had one for my Ruger PCP. I think it is the best for me. If you like pocket carry, you can remove the clip. The clip can be installed on either the rt or lft side. Remora holsters are well made, comfortable and inexpensive. Starting pistol Handgun holster Gun accessory Revolver

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a couple dozen Remoras of different types for different guns. Love them and can't believe what a value they represent. Actually got to meet Alan Bogdan, the owner, when I was down in FL a few years back, and he was a heck of a nice guy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.