SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Don't need it but it's Cool ..
Sig makes great move to have them with optic Ready ..
That the way it should be for all Sig here on .. "fingers Crossed"🤞

·
Registered
563 Posts
I could be seeing things but the grip looks like it has a bit more between the frontstrap and backstrap even than both mine with the Wilson Combat grips. Either that or dude's hands are tiny. His thumb looks only slightly shorter than mine though.

I guess my question is.. how different is the slide? Can I buy a grip module and a couple mags and have a non ported version with my XL?

Or does that slide also look wider?

... if it is compatible.. the worst part is going to be a new holster for that rail.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Grip module with the full dust cover and pic rail is interesting. I bet many people will get it to chop it down to the 12rd XL size. That is if it can be chopped easily.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm sure it will fit. It won't be a P365, if they change the FCU. If FCU is the same, then the rest will fit.
I'm leaning towards that belief myself. If that's the case that kind of opens up the doors for the potential of the P365 platform. Pocket gun to full sized in a matter of seconds with an inbetween option. Of course they're showing off an actual rail while my TLR7 sub is out for delivery today.

Eh.. probably worth it anyway.. no telling when or if we see grip modules and magazines for sale.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Isn't this redundant with the P320 flavors?
I had that same thought but.. it's still a stack and a half design isn't it? I think we're just opening up the flexibility of the p365 platform if this remains compatible with existing p365 options. 3 sizes to choose from.. and finally a grip module that gets my hand off the magazine. lol

That being said Sig competing with Sig isn't really a bad thing. The P320 is still capable of a higher round count afaik. Heck just look at how many 9mm handguns Glock has in their catalogue. I like my G19 enough that I would probably never buy something like the macro on it's own. But the full length grip module is an interesting thought.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
From my untrained eye it appears to be a 320 style grip module downsized to fit the 365 FCU. The pin in the back would be the FCU pin and not for a back strap. Just judging it looks like a standard 365 Spectre Comp slide. The long dust cover would match up with what I have in the tactical development rail. I believe this would just be a grip, mag swap for a standard XL. As mentioned I suspect it would be easy to chop the front to work with an X slide or perhaps they would sell a shorter version. It could prove to be a pretty good money maker for them selling grips and $50 mags. Would be nice if it accepted 320 mags though.

Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
922 Posts
From my untrained eye it appears to be a 320 style grip module downsized to fit the 365 FCU. The pin in the back would be the FCU pin and not for a back strap. Just judging it looks like a standard 365 Spectre Comp slide. The long dust cover would match up with what I have in the tactical development rail. I believe this would just be a grip, mag swap for a standard XL. As mentioned I suspect it would be easy to chop the front to work with an X slide or perhaps they would sell a shorter version. It could prove to be a pretty good money maker for them selling grips and $50 mags. Would be nice if it accepted 320 mags though.

View attachment 465383
In the second pic, it looks like there’s also a pin at the base of the grip, near the Sig “S”.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I could be seeing things but the grip looks like it has a bit more between the frontstrap and backstrap even than both mine with the Wilson Combat grips. Either that or dude's hands are tiny. His thumb looks only slightly shorter than mine though.

I guess my question is.. how different is the slide? Can I buy a grip module and a couple mags and have a non ported version with my XL?

Or does that slide also look wider?

... if it is compatible.. the worst part is going to be a new holster for that rail.
The "dude" is Lena Miculek

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.