SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

New P365 build for the old lady.

553 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Nilla 
#1 · (Edited)
Love my P365 SAS and with some small issues it's been a reliable EDC, my wife loves shooting it could be because ported barrel and slide and now wants to give up her Glock 43 (single stack) and I tried to tell her but anyway. Here's are a few photo's of build in progress still waiting on slide after ZP through me in the ditch after the Memorial day weekend sale and ready to ship slides that obviously weren't canceled my order after 10 days......lol

Found a True Precicion striped slide on Grabagun site and hopefully ships tomorrrow and so I can finish her new baby. You know she wanted a custom built from the ground up instead of off the shelf. My P365 SAS on left her's coming together on the right she's not digging gold trigger so it will get switched out I'm sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.