SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't got to take it out for a test ride yet but I grabbed one in 9mm yesterday. Here's some pictures of the current fold. God Bless

"God created men and Sam Colt made them equal"

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
You have bullets scattered all over the place! You should clean that up.;)

Very nice, love mine (love them all)!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I couldn't help but notice your P225 A1 Limited Edition, nice gun. I was wondering how you liked yours, mine is exceptional...enjoy your weekend

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Nice! I also picked the RX up last week. Still getting used to acquiring the red dot. Did a little Steel Challenge practice with it this morning--sometimes hard to pick up in bright sunlight but I'll get used to it.

Reactions: bearone2

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Not a huge collection but it's a nice one. Just went and shot the 320 and I thought it'd take me some time to get used to the red dot and striker fire but it really didn't. It's pretty accurate out if the box.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I couldn't help but notice your P225 A1 Limited Edition, nice gun. I was wondering how you liked yours, mine is exceptional...enjoy your weekend

I love it. It's probably my most accurate, fun, best feeling pistol I own. I get frustrated with the 8 round mag and they're very expensive to have a bunch but it's definitely worth it. I have four mags for it and can't keep them loaded fast enough.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts