SIG Talk banner

New P320 owner and couldn't be happier!

1501 19
Greetings from East Texas! I just picked up a new full size P320, and i could not have chosen a better pistol. I retired from the Army a couple years back, never was much of a pistol shot with semiautos, always preferred revolvers, but then again, i never shot a pistol that felt so good in my hand and was so dang accurate right off the bat. I'm hoping the conversion kits drop in price a little, i would love to have a carry size grip module and slide to switch out, but then again, i might just buy another!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
9,250 Posts
Welcome from the West Coast of Florida

·
Registered
11,371 Posts
Welcome from PA!

Still love my Beretta M9.

Can't warm up to a poly-framed, striker fired gun, with too many options.

I may change my opinion down the road, but I still like metal guns. P320 seems to be a home rum for SIG!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Greetings from East Texas! I just picked up a new full size P320, and i could not have chosen a better pistol. i might just buy another!
Welcome to Sig Talk and the 320 club from VA. I see the signs of the SIGness with your statement you might buy another. Many of us have more than one in various sizes and calibers. Some as many as seven!

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
The 320 is a great gun... don't care what size or flavor. Congrats on your full size and congrats for the compact or carry model in your future. :) Welcome to SigTalk and greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Congrats and welcome from east TN! Thank you for your service.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.