SIG Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ended up selling my P320 full size and went back to a Glock 17 for a while. Ended up getting the SIG bug again and bought a P320 Carry this time. Really wanted an X-Carry but there was no way I was waiting indefinitely for delivery. Absolutely love my new pistol, and put about 300 rounds through it so far. Might sound odd, but it seemed to recoil less than the full size. Maybe it's just me, or less slide weight, etc., but it shoots real smooth to me. SIG can sell some Carry modules in large anytime now, getting really sick of waiting for that too. Still want another CZ 75B, but I might be tempted to a 226 instead. Who knows :D

Registered
Welcome from NH.Everbody seems to have a problem finding small and large grips . I see them here in NH just have to look. I go to the sig pro shop at least once a month. We also have 4 lgs in my town. ill stock up on some when I see them. spread some good karma with my gun peeps.i get them for 35 bucks.AS soon as I figure how to put up pics I have other stuff for sale.I take it your 320 is a keeper this time.All my sigs are keepers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.