SIG Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my new P320C in 45 ACP in FDE color. Anxious to take to the range this weekend but I was surprised that the frame module was a compact small frame. Is that typical? I assumed a medium size frame would have been standard.

I checked the web for a medium size frame for a 45 and could only find small or large. Kind of bummed. My hands are too large for a small and my P320F has a medium frame, which fits very well. Anyone know if this just a temporary out of stock issue or something else?

Attachments

Reactions: SGT45

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nice!!! I like that. My P320 .45 compact (black) came with a Compact "small" grip module. Nov. 2016 manufacture date.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks SGT45 - maybe small is the norm. I did order a large frame from Sig.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Buy a FULL size grip module and just cut it down. Probably a lot easier to find. I have long fingers and really like the small grip.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Small frame came on mine (Compact 45) as well, November 2016 manufacture - which I like as I don't have large hands -

I hope the Gen2 frames come out soon for the 45's, I like the little shelf that is built in for the slide release -

·
Registered
28 Posts
First post from a new member and new P320 owner here. We purchased a P320C in .45ACP last month and it is the small size frame. Apparently the norm, as our vendor had only small size compacts. The small feels good in our stubbly little hand, and the pistol shoots good so far (admittedly, not many rounds down range yet).

We trudge on.

·
Registered
23,615 Posts
Strange. They appear to ship Mediums on all the other P320s.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got back from the ranger with my P320-45. The small frame felt better than I anticipated. Even though it's classified as small, that only applies to the height.

The girth is more like a medium frame because of the caliber. Meaning that the small 45 grip feels very similar to my 9mm medium frame.

I may be sending the large frame I ordered back to Sig. This is a very accurate 45 ACP striker fire pistol.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ltn and olbriar
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.