SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three months, three Sigs. I kind of wanted to change my standard carry from my Walther PPS 40. Not because of the walther pps, but because of the 40.... so with that flimsy justification in mind (LOL) I bought a P239 SAS. Can't wait to get it to the range.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
11,619 Posts
Congratulations, but you also know the motto... "Pictures or it didn't Happen"!!!

Reactions: ucfgrad93

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
P239 SAS .40 is my EDC. It's a great shooting pistol and is as reliable as the day is long.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Three months, three Sigs. I kind of wanted to change my standard carry from my Walther PPS 40. Not because of the walther pps, but because of the 40.... so with that flimsy justification in mind (LOL) I bought a P239 SAS. Can't wait to get it to the range.
Nice move, a SIG Classic!

·
Premium Member
7,597 Posts
Nice, congrats.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
If it justified purchasing a fine pistol like the P239, then it wasn't "flimsy" it was "judicious". Justification can be hard to come by. I don't like to apply it in unnecessarily heavy amounts. Something else will likely come along ~coughanotherSIGcough~ that needs to be justified.

Congrats!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Congrats,
Just took my Sig P239 SAS G2 9mm out to the range today.

Put some new Crimson Trace Grips on last week.......After 150 rounds, I'm thinking I shoot better without the laser, but I really like the grips.

The P239 is my favorite gun

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Does the Gen 2 use the exact same holster? Or would a kydex holster for the gen 1 likely not work for the 2?

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
Does the Gen 2 use the exact same holster? Or would a kydex holster for the gen 1 likely not work for the 2?
A holster for a Gen 1 will work fine for a Gen 2.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks on the holster.

On the other barrels.... I see some say that you can move between 357 and 40. Others say all three. Which is it? Can I get a 357 barrel and mag and I'm good to go? And where would they be available?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts