SIG Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up this little gem at my lgs yesterday. We went looking for a .45 but we weren't really settled on a specific make, model or even platform. We were open to a G21, a 1911 platform and of course the P227. It came down to the P227 and a Sig Tac Ops 1911 w/rail and to say the least it was a tough choice........ But as you can see, this followed us home.

This makes a nice addition to the P226 Legion, besides I can use the same holsters for both :)

Registered
Vigilant Curmudgeon
Good composition in your photo.
Good trigger time to you with your new pistol.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hopefully we'll be able and hit the range in the next few days, see how the weather goes. I'm looking forward to seeing how the E2 grip version actually works for me. It feels good in the hand right now but shooting & recoil will be the deciding factor. If not, Hogue offers options.

I did swap out the hammer spring with a Wolff 18# spring that was left over from a 3-spring kit that I'd gotten for my P226. One upgrade the P227 will most likely get sooner rather than later is a new trigger. I really like the GGI that is in my Legion. So either I'll be leaning towards one of those or possible a QRT trigger job by Mr Burke.

First things first though, range time :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.