SIG Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What to do with the grip has me a bit puzzled. The frame almost looks to be a metallic gold. The tan grips don't seem to go that well with it. Thinking about going with black grips. Not sure if I'll do something in a matte or gloss. I'm just looking for ideas.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
15,062 Posts
I think these, would look"GREAT"...

Attachments

Reactions: sdacbob

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
15,062 Posts
Check out Hogue G-10 grips, a lot of people here love them... those above are marketed by Sig, so are Sig branded, but are made by Hogue. Optics Planet, or Greg Cote LLC have them for about $101.96 apiece. Hogue Inc.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I like the Hogue G-10 Piranha grips. The green ones like Willard showed or the black ones would look great. The problem with the green is they are all different (patterned) so I recommend buying it in person if possible. I took the shot and got a great pair online and then a really bad pair a month ago. So make sure they have a good return policy.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I thought about the green ones. The gold in the frame is an "old gold" that almost has a green hue in certain light. I was hoping that someone has been the Guinea Pig already and has pictures. :cool:
I have a Combat as well and I describe it as a cross between bronze and copper. Definitely a greenish tint to it. I've kept the stock grips on mine. I like E2's and Hogues better, but not enough to change the stock ones out. I really wish they made E2's in the color of the stock grips.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.