SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just picked up my new P225 A1 from my local ffl. What a sweet looking gun in person. Scored a great deal on GB. Dealer counter gun for $660.00. Looking for a iwb . I think my P320 experiment is done. I am liking black guns and their trigger so much more.
Since I'm coveting this gun myself, can you provide some details? What grips did you get? If you got the wooden grips I will be ticked. That's the one I am looking at and I can't find one for less than $800.00:mad:

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Congrats- that was a great deal!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Just picked up my new P225 A1 from my local ffl. What a sweet looking gun in person. Scored a great deal on GB. Dealer counter gun for $660.00. Looking for a iwb . I think my P320 experiment is done. I am liking black guns and their trigger so much more.
Congrats from another Houston member.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any tips on a iwb holster? Also where do all of the Houston shooters shoot? Thanks for the kind words. Looking forward to putting it through the paces.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Any tips on a iwb holster? Also where do all of the Houston shooters shoot? Thanks for the kind words. Looking forward to putting it through the paces.
I'm at Carters Country or Saddle River

·
Registered
229 Posts
My 225-A1. I added X-rays to mine

Attachments

Reactions: Steelhat

·
Registered
166 Posts
Very nice! And a sweet price to boot. This one is definitely on my short list. Enjoy!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I carry my P-225A1 in either a High Noon Holsters Double Jeopardy or a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder. Silent Thunder a little easier on/off so it is my go to for a couple of hours at a time. The Double Jeopardy is a great all day long holster. I prefer leather over Kydex enough so that these two holsters are the same two I carried my P239 in.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.