SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1911's, P320 Everything.
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My search turned up nil, but feel free to link me if I missed something....

Having recently decided my penchant for expensive 1911's could no longer be justified in a real-world, tactically useful sense now that SiG is offering "the 45" in a Legion SAO version, and also from a desire to have ALL my handguns have the same flat trigger and X-Ray Night Sights (the others being my P320-RX with factory installed flatty and my EDC X-Carry which carries the same standard)... I decided to pick up a P220 Legion SAO yesterday.

Somehow, my lust got the better of me and I bought TWO of them.... and I am PASSIONATELY in love with them so far.

Only one problem; the triggers on the two are NOT identical. The one measures exactly 4lbs, the other nearly 6, and had almost DOUBLE the take-up of the other. Both reset BEAUTIFULLY however.

I know GrayGuns is renown for their SiG Trigger work... I am looking for further recommendations for a smith to reduce takeup and pull on the one.

I would also accept instructions on known fixes, as I have all the necessary tools and am pretty handy with minor work.

Thanks all for any help!

Reactions: musc

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
Robert Burke The Sig Armorer, call him, you will actually speak to Robert and the communication continues along each step of the process, he also has the quickest turn around time.

Reactions: Superzuki

·
Registered
1911's, P320 Everything.
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Robert Burke The Sig Armorer, call him, you will actually speak to Robert and the communication continues along each step of the process, he also has the quickest turn around time.
Thanks Sarge!!

Much appreciated!!

Any other input?

Has anyone installed the GRAYGUNS 2-way adjustable flat trigger on an SAO model?

·
Registered
1911's, P320 Everything.
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Contacted George and three pistols on their way to him this week! Very much appreciate the recco!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Don’t think you can go wrong with either Robert Burke or Bruce Gray. I am happy with my Legion triggers but would like to get my 320 X5 a little crisper so I think I will send mine in to one of them.

·
Registered
1911's, P320 Everything.
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don’t think you can go wrong with either Robert Burke or Bruce Gray. I am happy with my Legion triggers but would like to get my 320 X5 a little crisper so I think I will send mine in to one of them.
I've worked with Grayguns in the past and been thrilled, thought why not try someone new?

George was responsive, informative and authoritative. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks Sarge!!

Much appreciated!!

Any other input?

Has anyone installed the GRAYGUNS 2-way adjustable flat trigger on an SAO model?
GrayGuns flat trigger wont work on an SAO. I emailed them a few weeks ago and they said one is in the works but no time frame to availability. I also read that the Legion SAO trigger will not work on other SAO guns. Not sure how true that is. Maybe the design is different or it may be an exclusivity thing.

Another vote for Burke. Had a stock Sig SAO and a Burke SAO shooting side by side at the range this past Friday. Huge difference.

·
Registered
1911's, P320 Everything.
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Sarge!!

Much appreciated!!

Any other input?

GrayGuns flat trigger wont work on an SAO. I emailed them a few weeks ago and they said one is in the works but no time frame to availability. I also read that the Legion SAO trigger will not work on other SAO guns. Not sure how true that is. Maybe the design is different or it may be an exclusivity thing.

Another vote for Burke. Had a stock Sig SAO and a Burke SAO shooting side by side at the range this past Friday. Huge difference.
That's correct George said the same thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.