SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dam sig ! They are goin to break me if all this dont stop.
I just love the nightmare line if pistol from the 1911 platform . Now a whole new series in the others

·
Registered
271 Posts
My 2¢... the grips and sights are definitely upgrades. But the bling does nothing for me... if you kept the shiny controls and give me the SRT instead, I'd be interested. Also, when did Sig remove the MSRP from their site?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Pretty nice. More desirable than the Legion line IMHO, yet similar in many ways.

Here's a link with more info, by the way Sig Sauer

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I got the email a little while ago. Sig yer killin me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If the controls were blacked out also, I think it would be even better! Anodize them or something.. I’m curious about the price point as well.. keeping that a secret makes me think they are close to Legion price points?

Also, kinda similar to the equinox line, without the silver accents on slide? Still.. me likie!!

It’s the Signess.. far more contagious than all 19 of the sars-based virus’

And my collection is missing a P226, P227, and a P225... this one may fill the P226 slot!

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Sigh... just another parts bin swap and sell. Nothing new or exciting, IMHO. All they did was install nickel parts. Houge created a new design grip and no more siglites. Seems to me in the past there was a very similars pistol like this In the P22x series. There was definitely a P938 though.

What next a new equinox?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
If they do not have the action job similar to the Legion they are a VW with a whale tail for looks.
When you have Sigs that have the action job done no matter which version they are so superior you either want worked on newer Sigs or well worn P228 WG.
If these have the 48 pound DA with the 22 pound SA they can keep them

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Not digging them.. Seems like they are using parts from other non production items. Parts bin guns..
Too each his own..
IMHO, Sig needs to go back to basics... Focus on what is wanted and works.

·
Registered
14,482 Posts
My 2¢... the grips and sights are definitely upgrades. But the bling does nothing for me... if you kept the shiny controls and give me the SRT instead, I'd be interested. Also, when did Sig remove the MSRP from their site?
Just another GIMMICK. That way They Can Add $200.00 to the Price/ I could just add G10s and blacken in the Slide on My P220 P226 and P229 Equinoxes and get the same look. I'd rather just change the Controls on My P220R-45-SBSS . It Has A Stainless Steel Frame Too.
Gueaa They had to figure a way to pay for that New Building.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I would like to know the price of these Nightmare pistols, especially the P220. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
If they do not have the action job similar to the Legion they are a VW with a whale tail for looks.
When you have Sigs that have the action job done no matter which version they are so superior you either want worked on newer Sigs or well worn P228 WG.
If these have the 48 pound DA with the 22 pound SA they can keep them
The "action job" of which you speak, sure doesn't come stock on any production SIG, and that includes the Legion. Stock, all those guns are "assembled" not "fitted". Some out of the box examples will feel a lot better than others, but won't compare to a real action job that comes from a good gunsmith (like Robert Burke - The SIG Armorer).

As to the Nightmare, I much prefer a nice condition SIG from '92 to '05 or so, I'll do my own action job :).

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
What do you mean by "whale tail"? A big beavertail? I'm not seeing that in the pics. Looks like standard in that regard. Like an MK25

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Legions have the Sig action job.
I had 3 and all3 came new with the Action enhancement package
Have they discontinued that on newer Legions?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts