SIG Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new MPX yesterday. Got home and checked the mail and noticed the hiperfire 24c trigger I ordered was in there waiting on me too. Broke it down and cleaned and lubed it, dropped the trigger in, and left for vacation 馃い Won't be able to shoot until this weekend once we get back home. I think it's gonna be a sweet set up. From dry firing it I can't believe how light this trigger is. Read a lot about it and shot one a while back at the range but not enough to say much about it. Anyways. Cheers to all.

"God created men and Sam Colt made them equal"

馃帠USA Retired
Congratulations.

Reactions: bearone2

Registered
Congrats! Nice! I just picked up a PSB today and am building it up tonight - can't wait to light it up tomorrow!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll get some pictures up when I get back. I snapped this one after I got it home. I put a hiperfire 24c and a Romeo 3 on it. I have the brace too and will grab a strap for it very soon. Can't wait to shoot it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
congrats on the mpx, any pics with the trigger installed?

I was in a hurry. I'll snap some pics when I get back of the brace, and Romeo 3 installed

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Made it home today and wanted to share pictures of it with the Romeo 3 and hiperfire 24c installed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.