SIG Talk banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
I saw a youtube a few days ago with the Thril people. They haven't even finished the mold yet. It's going to be awhile before they ship any mags.

·
Registered
MPX-K 4.5” P226R P320 compact P365
41 Posts
I just ordered an mpx k and was surprised to see no aftermarket mags other then drums. Luckily I had a 25% off coupon from when I bought I’m the p365 so I ordered 4 more 30 rounders from sig.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
This comment is a "Like" for Twister, not for Tim/M.A.C.

Reactions: Twister

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tim from Military Arms Channel posted this picture on Parler, he’s been testing for Thril and says they are on the way. View attachment 374358
I placed an order back in August and received the three AR-15 mags pretty quickly. Last week I received the two I ordered plus two for the wait. I tried them out yesterday and they work great. No problems whatsoever. I’m impressed with the quality.

Alan in the Amargosa Desert

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I placed an order back in August and received the three AR-15 mags pretty quickly. Last week I received the two I ordered plus two for the wait. I tried them out yesterday and they work great. No problems whatsoever. I’m impressed with the quality.

Alan in the Amargosa Desert
Good to hear and I’d echo your comments. I decided to try not just their AR mags but their grip and stock as well. Happy to report I’m very satisfied with everything and as a bonus their gray mags are a very close color match to my MCX.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Always to find a cheaper solution. I’ll worry about the mags after I get the gun. Didn’t think they would be this hard to find.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts